Pay: £12-13 per hourStart date: ASAPDuration: Maternity ContractHours: 9:30-17:30 Monday to FridayWe have an excellent temporary opportunity for an experienced, dynamic and proactive Team Secretary...
Team Coordinator Winchester Part time- 20 hrs a PW
We have a busy part time Administration support role based on the Winchester out-skirts. You will support the Secretaries over 5 days a week, working 4 hours per day to support them and ensure everything runs smoothly across the departments.
- Providing efficient and effective administration support to the Secretaries within the business
- Some cover to the Directors in the absence of any team member
- General administration
- This support will enable the teams to streamline and be as effective as they can be
- Booking travel arrangements
- General administration including filing, archiving, dealing with the post
- Processing expenses for the team
- Other ad hoc duties.
- Dealing with phone calls and e-mails.
- Proactive by nature
- A strong team player
- Someone happy to multi-task and support various tasks simultaneously
- A positive and 'can do anything' attitude
- Proven experience within an Administration role
This is a fantastic company to work for that offer unrelieved employee benefits and have a unique and supportive company culture within. There is parking on-site but also a very reliable bus service.
The hours on each day can be discussed but this would ideally suit someone able to commit to work between the hours of 9-3.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.