Looking for the next step in your Finance career? Would you like to be part of a luxurious brand at the forefront of the Property...
are working with one of Exeter's award-winning healthcare and protection insurance specialist.
This fantastic company aims to provide people with a real alternative to other major insurers, using our profits to pay claims, supporting our customers though times of illness and providing a best-in-class experience.
As a registered Investors in People employer, they ensure we value every member of our team and seek to maximise the potential that everyone who joins us brings with them.
As well as offering a great range of benefits, their office is conveniently located to all major transport links and you get your birthday off work! Working within our busy Finance team, you will:
- Process all direct debit mandates and correspondence ensuring Systems are accurate and up to date
- Process direct debit runs at appropriate times of the day
- Process and post all credit card and cheque receipts accurately and on a timely basis
- Correspond with members to ensure they are fully informed of direct debit payments that will be taken
- Correspond with members concerning any problems with receipt of payment including returned direct debits and rejected credit card collections
- To process any refunds due to members
- To post standing orders from daily bank statements
- Distribute premium arrears letters to members and copy to relevant brokers
- To maintain suppliers bank details
- To continue the drive to convert suppliers paid by cheque to BACS
- To process all payments to members, brokers and management expenses either by cheque, BACS or other means in time with their agreed payment terms
- To ensure that all suppliers receive timely and accurate remittance advice detailing which invoices have been settled
- Process and distribute supplier debt chasing letters periodically
- To ensure that customer / supplier queries are dealt with accurately, in line with the company's procedures and within the timescales set in the company's published service standards
- To assist the Head of Finance and Finance Manager in the general financial control function and in the day-to-day running of the department
- Sales and/or purchased ledger experience
- Good administration skills
- Good MS Excel skills
- Good telephone communication skills
- Must have the right to work in the UK
Our Benefits as Standard
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Minimum 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- An extra day paid off to celebrate your birthday
- Up to 2 paid volunteer days per year to help and support local charities and organisations
- Discounted retail and restaurant vouchers, cinema tickets, spa and experience days
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Payroll Giving
- Generous Pension scheme
- FREE Private Medical Insurance, Life Cover and Income Protection
- Free on-site car parking (some restrictions apply)
To be considered for the role, click apply today or call Charlotte on 01392 432 861
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.