Tates client offers an excellent working environment with canteen and on-site parking, contributory pension scheme, 25 days holiday (max 28 after 5yrs) and a starting...
This is very exciting new role working for a prestigious, well established Hitchin based organisation. Its a Temporary to Permanent position.
Temping initially for 12 weeks to give you time to settle in and learn the role, this will role will then be going permanent Ideal start at the beginning of October 2019.
Hours Monday to Friday:
8.30am - 5.00pm
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Coordinate all aspects of customer service, including order processing, enquiries
* Follow up sales leads from new and existing customers
* Process customer orders in a timely manner
* Prepare export documentation when required
* Regularly review tenders and customer agreements to check that prices are kept in-line
* Pro- actively advise clients of any delays effecting their deliveries
* Work to KPI's set for yourself and the team
* Perform other duties when requited.
Our ideal person will:
* Have B2B customer service experience
* The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* Be an excellent communicator - able to deal with people at all levels
* Be a flexible team player
If you are interested in the above role and feel you have similar skills and experience to what's been stated, please press the APPLY button and we will get back to you within 2 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.