Collections ManagerLutonSalary £40,000 £48,000 DOE plus benefits Are you an experienced Manager within Billings and Credit Control looking for that next opportunity? Tate are delighted...
Job Title: Credit Service Manager
Location - Luton
Salary - £44,000 - £48,000 dependant on experience, plus benefits
I am delighted to be working for a well established, prestigious company based in Luton.
My Client is looking to recruit an experienced Credit Service Manager that has strong skills in Billings and Credit Control.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure all billing is created in accordance with specific client requirements and within deadlines
- Ability to produce ad-hoc reports
- Control the Quality of processes and procedures to meet Company requirements.
- Provide Leadership to a team of specialists
- Build relationship with customers to help understand the best solutions for their business
- Dedicate time to clients - driving relationships forward through understanding culture and business
- Manage process for bad debts including communicating with Receivers/Administrators, managing proof of debts and write offs
Management Responsibilities include:
- Manage, coach and develop the team
- Set clear targets and KPI's that support company objectives
- Plan work schedules to ensure timely executions
- One to One regular meetings, appraisals and a continual structured team meetings
If you would like to apply then please upload your CV and a consultant will call you to discuss further.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.