We're delighted to be recruiting for our key tech client again. Due to massive expansion, our client is on the market for an Incident Manager...
Tate are currently recruiting for an IT Service Management Consultant to join a dynamic, forward thinking and fast-growing tech company based in Central Manchester.
The organisation is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK and they are looking forward to welcoming the Service Management Consultant to join their growing team.
Activities will involve liaising with senior staff to define headline and strategic requirements, department heads to envision the detail, then writing operating procedures to cover core application managed service operations, such as development checks and approvals, incident, change and problem management, continual service improvements, and other key business process areas - and the systems to support them.
- Working with managers and staff to analyse requirements
- Advising on ITIL and other industry-standard procedures
- Developing a procedure scope and system strategy
- Delivering process overviews and writing detailed procedure documentation
- Managing and deploying searchable process information stores
- Writing training material, presentations and online survey/quiz material to encourage adoption
- Promoting the use of procedures across the company
- Measuring and reporting on procedure conformity
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to take 'headlines' from senior managers and evolve into standard procedures
- Incident, Change and Problem Management
- Authoring procedure documentation
- Designing a library or reference system
- £40 - £50k
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Amazing offices in City Centre
- Team nights out
- Free lunches
If this sounds like the right for you please call me now on 0161 828 5400 or email to discuss further.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.