Tate are currently working with our key client based in Manchester City Centre.Due to growth they are seeking an experienced IT Support Engineer to join...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within one of our most reputable clients' in Manchester City Centre.
If you are a 3rd Line Support Engineer and you are looking for an increase in responsibility with a fast growing company, then get in touch now to find out more.
This is a hands-on technical role, where you will be the final point of escalation for all IT and Infrastructure issues, a leader and someone who is confident making decisions in the interest of the department and the company.
To be considered for this role, you will have relevant experience of providing technical service support within a software-as-a-service provider, where you will have gained an excellent grounding in supporting web-based applications and their hosting infrastructure (servers, storage, networking, security and datacentres). You will also be a quick self-learner, happy keeping pace within a rapidly changing start
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues within our payment application suite and its underlying infrastructure, including diagnosing payment flows with interfaces to third party banks and other financial institutions
- Engage with customers and partners at banks and payment network providers to manage connecting applications, systems and other infrastructure
- Manage proactive maintenance tasks including patching, firmware upgrades, capacity management and performance monitoring
- Analyse requirements and develop tools and knowledge transfer to allow greater resolution of incidents at L1 and L2
- Proactively document technical knowledge and procedures for colleagues
- Enforcing established IT security procedures in line with the company ISMS
Skills & Experience:
- Windows (2008R2+) server administration and basic MS-SQL database administration
- IIS, AD, firewalls, IP routing and VPNs, storage and load balancing knowledge
- Relevant 3rd line experience of supporting b2b web-based applications and hosting infrastructure
- £30 -£35k
- Mon - Fri
- Amazing lively offices
- Free lunches
- Team nights out
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
If you are interested in this position, email me an up to date CV and call me to discuss next steps.
Georgina Leech 0161 828 5400
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.