We're delighted to be recruiting for our key tech client again. Due to massive expansion, our client is on the market for an IT Application...
Tate are currently working with our key client based in Manchester City Centre.
Due to growth they are seeking an experienced IT Support Engineer to join their team.
You will be responsible for providing IT Technical Support to staff members, building and maintaining user endpoint devices and telephony systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing company not to be missed.
- Provide user support for IT applications
- Perform new starter builds and manage the starter and leaver processes, and asset systems
- Support Internal IT applications such as Salesforce, Zendesk, RingCentral and others
- Company domain and Cloud service estate
- Research and lead projects to migrate on-prem services to the Cloud
Skills & Experience:
- PC/laptop hardware, Windows 10, Active Directory, Office 365
- IPhone/Android smartphones, secure build and MDM applications
- Cloud-based VOIP telephony services administration and IP telephone knowledge
- AD/AAD Integration and migration experience
£18k - £30k
Mon - Fri
25 days Holiday
Fantastic lively offices
Team nights out
Apply now or call for a confidential chat. I am looking to interview asap!
Georgina Leech 0161 828 5400 Manchester Tate
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.