Tate are currently recruiting for an IT Service Management Consultant to join a dynamic, forward thinking and fast-growing tech company based in Central Manchester.The organisation...
We're delighted to be recruiting for our key tech client again. Due to massive expansion, our client is on the market for an Incident Manager to join their rapidly growing IT Operations team. You'll be responsible for coordinating and supporting the incident management process. You will be working with: technical teams, customers and systems to coordinate complex incidents, improve procedures and administer exceptional major incident handling.
This role provides an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Services / Service Desk worker to progress to an Incident Management role.
To prosper in this role, you will have previous experience of service support. You will have gained a good level of exposure to incident management procedures and best practice, and you are now looking to expand your knowledge and use your experience to date.
- Acting as an initial coordination point for complex, high-priority or non-conforming incidents
- Working closely with internal support teams to ensure correct procedure and system operation
- Identifying and driving improved integration of ticketing systems across teams
- Providing coordination and oversight of Change Management and Problem Management
- Driving outputs from change control, chasing authorisations and actions, and organising emergency change approval boards
- Managing communications to internal stakeholders and customers
- Ensuring lessons-learned reviews are carried out post-incident and post-change
- Producing Major Incident Reports and Root Cause Analysis reports
- Providing coaching, guidance, and support of the incident management process to ensure it delivers against the expectations of the company and is fit for purpose
- Identifying areas for service improvement
- Starting salary up to £25k
- Pension contribution
- Full holiday entitlement
- Study support
- Clear routes for progression
- Free gym membership
- Regular package reviews
- Excellent city centre offices
- Free lunches
- Peroni Friday's
- + many more great benefits
To excel in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Relevant experience of working within a senior Service Desk or Incident Manager role
- Experience of ITIL Incident, Problem and Change Management
- An active interest in technology and software applications
- Familiar with IT Service Management Systems / Helpdesk applications
- Capable of being highly responsive, with strong ownership and commitment to follow-through
- Experienced Microsoft Office user (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
If you are interested in this role or you would like to know more, call me today. Send across an up to date CV and we can discuss your eligibility for this position
0161 828 5400
IT / Incident / Service / Desk / ITIL / Problem / Management / Change /
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.