Data Entry AdministratorTemporary£10 per hour9am-5pm Monday to FridayMy client based in Northampton is looking for a temporary Data Entry Administrator to join their busy office.The...
Up to £22k per annum
Central Milton Keynes
8am - 4pm
Our client, a progressive, forward-thinking business offer IT solutions to clients across the globe. They provide insight into data usage, allowing for better business decisions and an enhanced customer experience.
They are currently recruiting for a Data Analyst to join their team; this opportunity would be ideal for an individual with a keen interest in digital evolution.
- You will be configuring new store set ups and ensuring data pulled from various sources is accurately uploaded
- Validating large amounts of customer data, identifying anomalies and when required, further investigating through to resolution
- Undertaking configuration changes on the portal
- The ability to maintain a continuously high level of accuracy
- An analytical mindset
- Competent in Microsoft Office, primarily Excel
- A keen problem solver
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.