Tate are working with a well-established firm in Birmingham to recruit for an Events Executive. This is a permanent, full time position working Monday-Friday 09:30am till 17:30pm. The salary range is £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
- Assisting with the management of event budgets within set timescales.
- Supporting the wider Marketing team with events design, planning and new event idea generation including new proposals.
- Designing the best possible events activities in terms of communication, logistics and the wider event experience.
- Development and delivery of all event support materials including event invitations, events packs and all associated material.
- Supporting the Head of Marketing and Marketing Director in designing and running Group-wide high value hospitality events programme for key clients.
- Booking event venues and liaison with venue event teams and internal Client Services team
- Complying with the company's policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinating the supply of events merchandise and marketing materials such as printed collateral, gifts, stands and other support materials.
- Events management and hospitality management experience.
- Excellent organisation/time management skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Experience managing third party agencies.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel to develop documents and presentations for internal and external audiences.
If you feel you meet the criteria for the role please apply below or contact Tate Leicester on 0116 2544416 for further information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.