Hours: Full time (35 hours per week).
Salary: £17,000 - £17,500 per annum
We are looking to find a Reception/Centre Assistant who will help run the reception for our Client, deliver a five-star customer service to tenants and visitors, and play an integral role in establishing the company as one of Cambridge's premier business centres.
You will be able to bring great people skills, a positive attitude and the confidence to take on new tasks and projects with minimal supervision. This role will represent the face of the business and their friendly, supportive, professional and positive approach.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver reception services during core hours of 8.30am-5.30pm, including receiving, directing and responding to all calls, messages, sorting incoming and outgoing mail and assisting tenants.
- Assisting with tasks outside of core hours which may require early starts, late finishes and occasional weekend working.
- Greeting and directing visitors, dealing with queries from tenants, visitors, customers and the general public.
- Taking enquires, managing bookings and organising the delivery of conference and meeting room bookings to include setting up spaces for bookings with the movement of furniture to the desired layout, generating invoices and taking card payments.
- Managing tenant information, including facilities usage, through our management information system.
- Monitoring maintenance issues in the building, including having responsibility for the reception area and the conference/meeting rooms.
- Coordinating conference/meeting catering both directly and with the Café provider.
- Providing general administrative support to the reception and operations team i.e. processing application for virtual tenancy and co-working, filing, photocopying, and scanning.
- Promoting, encouraging and assisting in building a community spirit
The successful candidates will have:
- Experience of administration work using Microsoft Office (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience of working in a customer-facing role, and an understanding of the need for excellent customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills, and a willingness to learn new programmes/systems
- An approachable, friendly and professional manner with a can-do attitude and a willingness to develop
- Organisational skills along with the aptitude to multitask
- Excellent communication skills, with a high standard of spoken and written English
- Flexibility to attend work outside of core hours from time to time
- The ability to work effectively in a team and to tight deadlines under pressure
- To be able to work on own initiative when required
- Candidates will also be self-motivated, organised, and reliable.
If you are you are looking to work within a well-established and successful company alongside a collaborative team then please do not delay and upload your CV.
This position is available for an immediate start. If you have any further questions then please call Julie on 01223 324433 or 07990 583847
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.