A rapidly growing start up is currently looking for an experienced and capable EA to join them and support the founder of the company. They...
EA role to Chairman
Salary 40K - 50K
Location - West End
I am recruiting for an EA position to support the Chairman of a successful, global Executive Search firm. The purpose of this role is to form a highly successful partnership with the Chairman to contribute towards the success of the business. The successful candidate will be someone who is super organised, unflappable and who demonstrates a high level of professionalism and tact.
This is a busy role, working with a great hardworking and high performing team and if you enjoy being busy and challenged - I would like to hear from you.
Key duties in this role will include but not be limited to
- Complex diary management
- Scheduling of internal and external meetings
- Processing of expenses
- Arranging events and marketing collateral
- Extraction of information from databases
- Creation and formatting of documents, including but not limited to proposals and reports
- Information sharing and liaising with clients and other relevant stakeholders
- Acting as a point of communication within the business
- Other administrative duties
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.