Full time Receptionist post available for you to join a highly reputable company based on the outskirts of Letchworth.The role is a permanent position that...
A well-presented, highly organised and confident Receptionist is required to join a leading international business. The role based in modern/ contemporary offices based in Stevenage will involve ensuring the businesses reception is run effectively and efficiently as well as doing a number of business administrative duties.
As Receptionist you will ultimately be responsible for:
- General receptionist duties including;
- Dealing with callers and office visitors
- Welcoming guests and preparing refreshments
- Planning refreshments for meetings and events and setting up meeting rooms
- Managing answerphone messages
- Organising staff Birthday cards
- Assisting IT with the production of phone cards
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Logging deliveries and organising courier collections
- Completing mail outs
- Placing office orders for stationary, weekly food order and other requested items completing necessary order forms
- Ensuring the kitchen, reception area, conference and meeting rooms, and stationary cupboards are clean and tidy
- Keeping the photocopier stocked with paper and assist with shredding
The ideal receptionist candidate will need:
- To be well presented
- To have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- To be proactive and highly organised
- To be flexible and reliable
- To have a confident and professional phone manner
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and to deadlines
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Be able to travel between work locations as required
Working Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm, based in Stevenage, within walking distance of Stevenage train station, you can expect to receive a salary of £19,000 plus benefits.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.