6 Month Fixed Term Contract
I have a great opportunity with one of our key clients for an experienced Procurement Administrator to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity within a leading IT Communications company with an immediate start.
- To source goods and services through preferred suppliers as necessary
- To contact suppliers to check stock availability, negotiate pricing and agree lead times
- To use company systems as required to raise purchase orders
- To accurately process and expedite orders, updating all necessary internal documents
- To carry out department administration tasks as required
- To liaise with internal stakeholders / departments to facilitate any requests
- To record data necessary for contract and sales order management
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary, raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Periodically review Security Policies - centrally hosted on the Intranet - to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
- Carry out any 'ad hoc' assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Basic negotiation skills
- Self motivated
- Decision making skills
- Literacy & effective communication skills
- Relevant previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Team player
Hours of Work
Monday - Friday 37.5hrs
If you are interested in this role please call me today on 0161 828 5400
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.