A fantastic opportunity for an Administration Apprentice in a growing global company based in Hemel Hempstead A great opportunity has arisen for someone who would...
Full Time - Mon-Fri 8:30am - 5pm
Have you previously worked within a small but busy office function?
Have you previously worked within / are able to demonstrate a keen interest in the Construction industry?
- Process purchase invoices on Eque2 and Sage
- Check prices
- Check quantities
- Deal with suppliers regarding queries
- Greet visitors and answer phones when required
- Provide administrative support to the Managing Director and other departments when required
- Provide holiday cover within the Admin team when required
- Ad-hoc duties when required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Previous accounts administration experience
- Eque2 and/or Sage experience preferred but not essential
- Office 365 experience including Word, Excel and Outlook
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Amy Collicott from Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.