The main purpose of this role is to develop and implement comprehensive talent attraction strategies for your area that result in direct hires into the company.
- Developing and managing an active pipeline of hard to find talent for a specific area (either via Excel, LinkedIn projects, or internal company database).
- Working collaboratively with staff, hiring managers, and the wider talent acquisition team to both identify and engage the talent we require.
- Implementing and driving recruitment strategies through influence and relationships, providing diverse candidate pools for frequently required roles.
You may be required to support the 360 recruitment cycle, this will involve:
- Manage all inbound applications, delighting our candidates and ensuring every applicant receives a positive experience.
- Create engaging job adverts that set us apart from our competition, ensuring all advertising material is in line with the companies tone of voice.
- Open and manage requisitions, selecting and posting to appropriate advertising channels.
- Manage our relationship with our preferred agency suppliers.
- Guide candidates through the recruitment cycle, screening applications, organising interviews and supporting with offer packs.
- Work collaboratively with staff, hiring managers and the wider talent acquisition team to both identify and engage the talent we require.
- Ensure all live roles are managed in a consistent manner, ensuring that expectations and service level agreements are met and candidate experience is always prioritised.
- Innovate hiring methodologies through identifying unique and non-traditional sources for finding candidates.
- Proactively seek out opportunities for continuous development across the global Talent Acquisition function.
- Manage the relationship with Hiring Managers, encouraging their participation in recruitment.
- Take thorough recruitment briefs for all active requirements.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects.
If you are immediately available and looking for your next career move, please apply today.