Tate are working with a highly regarded technology company in Exeter to recruit a Planning Officer to work within their busy project team. The candidate...
Tate are working with a market leading International Exhibitions Design Solution company to recruit a Project Support Administrator to support the Project team in their offices close to Exeter.
The team at Indalo create the best visual solutions for any marketing and exhibition requirements. Whether a single display or an entire event, they will design and build the most innovative exhibition stand to reflect your brand. Due to incoming projects and expansion they are now looking for an experienced Project Support Administrator to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a market leading company based on the outskirts of Exeter delivering the best client focused design solutions within the events market. You will support their fantastic Project Management and Design Team in executing the best events and design solutions in the market. You will be an experienced senior administrator, numerate, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will ideally already have events and exhibition knowledge and travel arranging experience.
Project support will assist the Project Managers with their project planning, including costings and budgeting.
You will be responsible for ordering and monitoring all project supplies, materials and services. You will need to be a dynamic administrator with the ability to juggle multiple projects and be highly organised. You will also manage the invoicing for each project ensuring exceptional attention to detail at every stage of the project. In the role of Project Support you will have contact with both the Client and Design Team in order to relay information on behalf of the project manager.
Key Tasks for this role
- Keeping WIP up to date in real time
- Preparation and sending out client invoices
- Liaison with Clients (when required)
- Scheduling and Monitoring deadlines of additional services
- Request Organiser design approvals
- Organisation of Labour
- Arrange On Site Catering Requirements
- Liaison with on-site contractors/organisers
- Submission and keeping record of all orders
- Completion of necessary forms - show specific
- Checking invoices from suppliers/services
- H & S Contact liaison (UK specific)
- Research of furniture/equipment via various suppliers
- Organise Insurance Cover
- Preparation of on-site folders
- On-site - Main Contractor point of contact (when required)
- Source Flights, Accommodation, Visa's and Vehicle Hire
- Recording of Clients own /Promotional Items
For more information please call Charlotte on 01392 432 861.
The Salary for this role is Dependant on Experience.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.