My client is a global company based in Hatfield looking for a Finance Manager for a 12-month interim contract. You will be responsible for ensuring...
A meticulous, organised and engaging CCAB or CIMA Finance Professional is required to join an amazing not for profit organisation based Stevenage. This is a Fixed Term contract for 8-12 months.
As Finance Manager you will be a senior member of the organisations Finance Team and will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer, as well as working very closely with the business Executive team.
During the term of this contract, his organisation is very likely to be changing their core finance systems, so experience of finance systems integration and implementation would be desirable.
As an experienced Finance Manager you will be providing the organisation with timely financial analysis and insight as well as ensuring sound financial controls are in place across the organisation. You will have complete ownership of the budgeting process and the relationship with the organisations external audit team, as well as managing a team of finance officers.
As Finance Manager you will ultimately be responsible for:
- The production of the internal management accounts
- Act as Business Partner for a variety of business services, financial decision makers and support team leaders
- Own the annual budgeting process
- Taking the role of lead partner in the external audit process
- Owning income and expenditure forecasting for the business
- Reconciliation of key balance sheet items on a monthly basis and maintaining ongoing cash flow forecast and performance forecasts
- Production of quarterly VAT returns
- Provide analysis and reporting to aid internal decision making processes
- Ensure compliance with all legal regulations
- Manage members of the finance team
The ideal Finance Manager candidate will need:
- To be a CIMA or CCAB qualified accountant
- To have a broad experience of the financial environment including management accounting
- Proven experience of using financial MIS systems
- To be able to manage, monitor, motivate and lead a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to be proactive, use your own initiative and solve problems
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong commercial acumen
Working 37 hours a week, based in Stevenage. The right candidate can expect to receive a salary of up to £42,000 plus benefits package that includes 25 days holiday, Christmas shut down, 7% pension contribution, travel and train loans and free on-site parking. If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.