We are looking for multiple people to join our values driven client on a temporary basis to support an exciting new project. All administrators will...
Financial Administrator, Basingstoke, 4 - 6 Months, £13PH
Tate have teamed up with a leading Automotive Association to recruit for a Financial Shared Services Administrator based in Basingstoke.
A suitable candidate for this role will be someone that comes from an IT Support/Helpdesk background who has strong admin skills and can hit the ground running.
- Create/validate testing scenarios - List scenarios that will need to be tested so that we can liaise with other business test teams the data they need to supply us to be able to test end to end and for internal team tests.
- Positive test - Test to make sure what has been delivered fits the business requirement
- Document testing - Taking evidence of positive testing so we can refer back to it at a later time if needed/audited.
- Raise defects - Anything that is not as expected, evidence and work with developers if it's a knowledge gap or an actual defect
- Retest fixes for defects raised
- Regression - Work with the current team to plan & run regression
- Experience working with SAP and SAP FSCD (desired)
- Strong admin skills
- Comfortable handling queries
- Interest or experience in the IT sector
If you have the suitable skills and experience then please apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.