Assistant Accountant exciting new role for a dynamic and ethused candidateCoventry£23,000 £27,000 flexible working and some working from home when appropriateInnovation and Tech Business fantastic...
Business Relocation to Rugby - large International business with UK head office!
Management Accountant - joining a team of 8
£26,000 - £32,000 (with option of study support), Free Parking, 26 Days holiday plus BH, working from home and flexible hours
Part Qual ACA/ACCA/CIMA
Joining a well established team with longevity in their roles, you would be adding to a dedicated team that are pivotal in this business and are the central point for the commerciality of the business.
We are seeking an individual who has excellent 'speak finance to non finance' capability and be able to bring internal and external stakeholders on a journey.
This is a business that has a unique service and has grown over many years in their respective industry. We are seeking an individual who has a passion and keenness to grow.
The role entails:-
- Processing Month End Management Accounts along with high standard budgeting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Design budgets for new projects and facilitate funding
- Delivery high standard Management Accounting and reporting for all stakeholders
- Ensure internal controls are in place to secure asset
- To help deliver Group financial objectives
- Keep abreast of financial regs and legislations
- Oversee/complete tax returns
This role requires the individual to have experience of financial management roles, the ability to build strong relationships and be excellent at problem solving
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.