Commercial Data AnalystUp to £38k (dependant on experience)Milton KeynesFull time Our industry leading client is currently looking for a Commercial Data Analyst to join their...
A customer focused, knowledge and confident Commercial Mortgage Administrator is required to join a thriving and established business with a fantastic reputation within their sector. The role based in a friendly, modern office in Stevenage will be a pivotal role within the Mortgage Brokers team.
This fantastic opportunity comes with great career prospects and the opportunity to develop and grow. Full training will be ongoing within this role to help facilitate your personal development. However you must have experience of working within a Mortgage or Financial services environment.
As Commercial Mortgage Administrator you will ultimately be responsible for:
- The case management, working with the businesses commercial mortgage team to deal with daily and weekly actions, updates and ensuring deadline are met in line with the mortgage completion process
- Ensuring the mortgage completion process runs smoothly and effectively
- Distributing and dealing with inbound enquiries in a effective professional manner
- Contribute to the smooth running of the team
- Updating clients records via the businesses CRM system
- Processing and logging card payments
- General office management duties including equipment checks, ordering supplies, overseeing stationary etc.
The ideal Commercial Mortgage Administrator candidate will need:
- Experience of working within a financial services or mortgage environment
- Experience within an administration role
- Great customer service skills with excellent attention to detail
- Be a team players who is dynamic, flexible and adaptable
- Good written and verbal communication skills and strong numerical skills
- Able to solve problems and follow actions through until they are resolved
- Great time management skills
- Excellent phone manner
- An ability to build strong working relationships
- Experience of working with Mortgages
Working Monday to Friday, 9 to 5:30, you will be based in Stevenage, within walking distance of Stevenage train station, you can expect to receive a salary up to £24,000 (depending upon experience) plus benefits which includes 22 days holiday, Perk box, Health care options, free parking and state pension scheme.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.