Tate are working with a leading technology company based in Exeter for a Project Coordinator who will be able to assist with the building and...
Tate are working with an exciting technology company in Exeter who are recruiting for a Procurement and Stock Assistant. Responsibilities and Job Specification:
- Processing of transactions in a timely and accurate manner
- Organising and maintaining Procurement and Stock control files and information in a well structured and accessible manner
- Data input, maintenance, and record keeping
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure orders, delivery and returns are accurate
- Entering sales orders on to company systems
- Responding to queries from internal customers
- Responsible for daily stock transaction, allocations and dispatches
- Conducting annual stock take
- Responsible for RMA returns
- Ad hoc tasks and duties as required
The individual will be a well organised as they will be responsible for accurate and timely daily input into the company's ERP system for all purchases and stock related activities. Liaising with different departments within the company as well as contacting suppliers, therefore great communicating skills are a must. Essential and desirable skills:
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Understanding of accounting concepts
The company are offering a competitive salary of £22000 - £24000, and a generous benefits package of 22 days, a competitive pension rate, as well as gym membership and private health care.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.