Tate are seeking Outbound Customer Service Advisors to join a leading service delivery centre based in Leicester. The successful applicant must have a passion of...
Are you an experienced Retail Assistant Manager?
Tate are working with a leading retail environment in Beeston to recruit for a Full Time Assistant Retail Manager.
- Welcoming customers and being the first of contact whilst delivering a fantastic customer journey.
- Maximising the stores sales profitability through the delivery of sales activity and levels of customer service.
- Promoting high visual merchandising standards and ensuring that store housekeeping standards are met.
- Building strong customer relationships, promoting services and upselling key products.
- Ensuring all compliance policies/ procedures are adhered whilst ensuring the store operates effectively.
- Motivating the team.
- Experienced in leading a team.
- Experience of working within a retail environment.
- Self-motivated, desire for sales and enthusiastic.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic Salary £20,500 OTE £27,000
- Working hours Monday -Sunday (Shifts between 9am till 6pm)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 30days holidays per year
- Induction and training programs
- Perkbox discount scheme
- Staff discounts
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.