An experienced and client focused Account Manager is required to join a market leading international business. In this role based in Stevenage, you will providing...
Used Car and Re-marketing Manager
£55 - 60k per annum + bonus
Milton Keynes based with UK travel
Our client, a well renowned leading automotive manufacturer is seeking a Used Car and Re-marketing Manager to lead the development of this continually progressing business area.
To be successful in this role you will have a strong knowledge of managing used car and re-marketing programmes, gained from a wealth of experience within the manufacturing industry.
- To lead the company vehicle re-marketing and used car programmes to drive sales initiatives through a nationwide network of dealerships
- To hold regular sales meetings with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Manage the development of the used car strategy, working alongside external suppliers and internal stakeholders to develop and implement comprehensive and innovative strategies to maximise sales, profitability and enhanced ways of working
- Ensure new processes are effectively communicated and buy in is gained from the dealer network to encourage and ensure correct utilisation
- Develop a profitable used car programme to support the dealer network, educating accordingly
- Work closely alongside key stakeholders, communicating the development of used car programme strategy throughout the process
- Strong experience and knowledge of Used car / Re-marketing programmes from an automotive manufacturer
- Comprehensive understanding of contract hiring and leasing end life vehicles
- Good working knowledge of relevant used car tools and a good understanding of residual values, warranty programmes & roadside assistance programmes
- Knowledge of used car finance products
- A strong understanding or experience of designing and implementing a used car programme for an automotive manufacturer
- The ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Results driven, with a positive and energetic approach
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.