A meticulous, organised and engaging CCAB or CIMA Finance Professional is required to join an amazing not for profit organisation based Stevenage. This is a...
Financial Controller/Manager - £50k - £60k plus benefits - St Albans
With over 25 years' experience in the servers, storage and IT solutions industry, our client a principle distributor to a number of the industry's most renowned and globally recognised names are currently on the recruit for an experienced Financial Controller/Manager.
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Overseeing and management of an existing team -inc Management Accountant, AP & AR
- Management of accounting functions of a group of UK offices as well as international
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Development of KPI's
- Development and documentation of business processes and accounting policies
- Reporting to the MD with timely and accurate reports
Skills and experience:-
- At least 5 years experience in a Financial Controller/Manager position
- Broad knowledge of VAT, Intrastat and EC Sales
- Previous experience in managing a team of 5 minimum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.