We are currently working with a Property Management company based in the West End who are seeking an Estates Team Administrator to support a member...
My client is an award winning and extremely prestigious asset management consultancy, providing expertise in law, fund management solutions international administration, investment advisory, and data & analytics. They are currently seeking a Legal Secretary and Administration Team Leader to join their wonderful offices in the City of London. This is a permanent role, paying the salary of up to £47,000 per annum (depending on experience and abilities) and looking to start as soon as possible.
This is an amazing opportunity to work alongside intelligent, entrepreneurial and tremendously successful Lawyers, Partners and the founder of the business where you will support and facilitate the continued growth of the business by delivering across a diverse and exciting portfolio of project coordination, office coordination, business systems and company reporting functions.
Legal Secretarial Duties:
- Extensive appointment and diary management
- Documentation work; preparing, amending and formatting legal documents
- Maintenance of the CRM system
- Answering incoming calls, transferring calls and taking telephone messages
- Dealing with client enquiries in a prompt and professional manner
- General administrative duties including filing, filling our electronic timesheets and scanning
- Training team members on house style and processes
- Overseeing that meeting rooms and common areas are being run efficiently
- Attend and contribute to team meetings, identifying new ways of working and suggesting improvements
Team Lead Duties:
- Create and maintain an efficient, effective and motivated team; encourage and inspire the team and positively influence morale; guide the team and lead by example
- Manage resourcing of the Admin team by monitoring coverage and work allocation
- Be flexible in approach to the role and task completion and when applicable 'step-in' or 'step-up' to other roles/positions that may need support
- Support the running of the Trainee Secretary Scheme
Ideal Skills/ Attributes:
- Experience in team leading or management
- Experience as a Legal Secretary
- Prior Pitman/CILEX experience would be preferred but not essential
- Experience working within a law firm
- Positive can-do attitude
- Excellent IT skills including the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience using Visio would be useful
- Strong oral and written communication skills
This opportunity is for a proactive individual with an ability to work in a highly organised fashion to a high level of accuracy, whilst also being confident handling confidential information and able to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
In return, you will have the opportunity to grow in, and shape, this role with my client, being encouraged, supported and rewarded for getting involved and taking on more and more responsibility over time.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.