Looking for administrators to join a growing and vibrant technology company in Hammersmith. The position is paying up to 24,000 per annum and are looking...
Full time, Permanent
Hours: 37 ½ hours per week. The business is a 24/7 operation. You can work hours to suit you as long as you can commit to a consistent shift pattern and complete a 37 ½ hour week.
Do you want to build a career within an office environment with genuine progression opportunities? Ideal for anybody looking to get into an office environment with good computer and IT skills. This is an extremely rewarding position where you have a major impact on people's lives.
If you have the ability to stay calm in high pressured situations and possess a high attention to detail this could be the ideal role for you.
- Manipulating, transferring and inputting data onto various bespoke systems and Excel spreadsheets.
- Working within a team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Liaising with different internal departments
- Dealing with customer documentation, checking, changing and manipulating data and then compiling into reports to send back to clients
- You must have strong IT and Computer skills such as Excel
- The ability to work accurately and check data
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Task orientated
- Great team player ability
Please contact Steve on 07525 873242 or email
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.