Are you interested in a career within retail sales? Tate are working with a leading retail store in Kettering to recruit for an Assistant Manager....
Are you interested in a career within retail sales?
Tate are working with a leading retail store in Kettering to recruit for an Assistant Manager.
- Leading the team to deliver a fantastic customer journey and to achieve set store activity/targets.
- Performance management of the team including coaching sessions and weekly 1-2-1s.
- Monitoring the store activity on a daily basis to ensure targets are achieved.
- Holding daily briefing meetings to direct the team and deliver important business information.
- Maximising all productivity in the store on a daily basis.
- Being responsible for cash/stock management, adhering to FCA regulations, dealing with escalations and processing refunds.
- Promoting high visual merchandising standards and ensuring that store housekeeping standards are met.
- Previous experience within a target based environment.
- Experience of working within a retail environment.
- Self-motivated, desire for sales and enthusiastic.
Salary & Benefits:
- £20,500 basic plus performance related bonus
- Working hours Monday -Sunday (Shifts between 9am till 6pm)
- Shift patterns are on a rota basis working 5 days each working week with 2 days off
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 30days holidays per year
- Induction and training programs
- Perkbox discount scheme
- Staff discounts
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.