An eager and reliable Scheduling Administrator is required to join a leading organisation in Poole paying Duties would include:-· Scheduling off site visits for management·...
Master Data Analyst: 4-6 months temporary role, based in Eastleigh
To start asap
36.25hrs per week
- To support the define of overall requirements for accurate product data and content data.
- Creation of plans aligned to unified timings to engage and support each team.
- Creation/improvement of Product Data processes aligned to Digital programmes
- Prepare input/outputs for Product Data sign offs/governance to ensure a world class management system.
- Validate any proposed changes to the management team.
- Knowledge of how to optimise content for driving digital engagement.
- Knowledge of PIM
- Collaborative/excellent communicator/strategic networker
Please apply on line or email your cv
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.