Tate are working with a highly regarded company based in Exeter to recruit an Office Administrator to provide a range of administrative services to the...
Tate are looking to recruit an experienced Business Administrator to work within a well established client based in Exeter. The role will involve executing routine business operations as part of an Administration team in support of all business functions to optimise efficiency and pool knowledge and capability.Key Responsibilities:
- Order processing
- Order invoicing
- Liaising with carriers for both Import and Export of goods
- Requesting quotes for Import shipments
- Batch file data loading
- Operational data loading and record maintenance
- Handling of queries from other Sparex Subsidiaries
- Manage the maintenance of Exeter facilities
- Manage company vehicle fleet
- Supporting employees business travel requirements
Skills, Knowledge & Experiences:
- Good administration skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly throughout the organisation.
- Ability to work in an ordered way within clear business processes
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight time schedules
- Good verbal and written English language skills.
- Previous experience of Import/Export/Customer services an advantage
- Experience using Microsoft office.
The working hours for this role will be Monday-Friday 9:00-5:15 with an hourly rate of £8.50-£9.50ph.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.