Executive Director - Eastleigh - £60,000 - Office Based Monday to Friday
We have an exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced Executive Director to join a not-for-profit organisation. They are leading professionals within the wellness industry, and have thousands of members who offer a wide range of specialisms.
They are now entering the next planning phase and are seeking an experienced dynamic and energetic Executive Director to work with the Board to achieve their vision. The core values of the company are based around the well-being of their staff. Therefore you must take a keen interest in people and their development and be incredibly values-driven.
The Executive Director will be responsible for the following:
- Accountability for effective leadership and management of the organisation and its resources
- Working closely with the Board to further develop and achieve its vision and potential
- Lead the Senior Management Team in the further development and implementation of the strategy
- Strategic management and leadership experience will be important, and you must be able to communicate effectively to all audiences, internal and external, including the media
- Work closely and effectively with others as a leader of a small team and be financially aware with proven experience in budgeting, planning and income generation
- You will direct, motivate, guide, and support staff to achieve goals at all levels within the business
- Establishing, developing and maintaining human resources in line with strategic objectives, ensuring their health, safety, well-being, and competency
- You will lead marketing and external communications activities, guiding and supporting decision making on external strategy
- Strong public speaking, networking, influencing, and media facing capabilities
The company offers an excellent benefits scheme and a warm and friendly work environment with long-standing staff who are passionate and dedicated. If you are looking for a role where you can utilise all your skills and experience within an encouraging and progressive company then this could be the role for you.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted