Business Administration Apprentice
Welwyn Garden City - £16,000 - £18,000
An exciting opportunity is available to join a growing construction business in Welwyn Garden City as a Business Administration Apprentice.
Purpose of the role
You will work as part of the business providing key administration support to various functions within different teams and be an integral part in business growth and success.
- Working within the Health & Safety department updating information on in-house system so accurate data entry is key
- Strong telephone manner, answering calls and occasionally covering reception
- Good administration and organisational skills
- Close liaison with various departments and colleagues
- General administration support to various departments and teams
- Providing excellent customer service at all times policies and procedures
- Complete ad-hoc duties as requested
- Must have a good IT skills including word and excel
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
You can apply for this role by attaching your CV.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.