The PlaceA leading charity website and fund-raising platform is seeking a Marketing Manager paying up to £65,000+ bens and based in the heart of the...
A creative, personable and enthusiastic Junior Digital Marketing Assistant is required by a marketing leading business based in Stevenage. As a recent graduate or an entry level marketing professional this is a great opportunity for you join an outstanding business. This exciting role will involve working as part of the Digital Content team in the fast paced marketing environment. This is a great opportunity to develop and learn new digital and social media skills.
As Junior Digital Marketing Assistant your duties will include:
- Day to day management of the corporate social media accounts
- Driving social media engagement with the organisations brand
- Creating and scheduling of social media posts
- Exploring and evaluating new and emerging social media channels
- Monitoring and analysing user engagement
- The day-to day digital content planning for all company websites (including an e-commerce platform)
- The creation of images, banners, videos and other digital media
- Re-purpose, create, edit and optimise copy and content
- Provide photographic and video support for events and projects
To be the Junior Digital Marketing Assistant you will be:
- Be fully conversant with and be able to manage various social media channels
- Have proven experience of driving social media engagement across various channel
- Be able to schedule social media posts using Sprout Social or similar platforms
- Have experience of using content management systems
- Be able to create images and banners using Adobe creative suite software
- Be able to create media using bulk email platforms such as Mailchimp
- Good knowledge of social media marketing
- Experience of creating video using Adobe Creative Suite and After Effects (desirable but not essential)
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Be creative and have a can do attitude with an ability to use your own initiative
- Be keen to learn and develop
Working Monday to Friday, you will be based in Stevenage. The right candidate can expect to receive a salary of £19000 . Plus a benefits package that includes 25 days holiday, health care cash plan and pension contribution.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.