Tate are looking to recruit a fiance administrator to work alongside and support the administration team within a busy office of a well established company.
The main duties of the role are as follows;
- Assisting with stock ordering, stock control ad sales recording and reporting
- Answering of calls and dealing with enquires
- Supporting sale consultants
- Manage supplier and customer deliveries, receiving machines into stock and allocating on our system
- Inputting of supplier invoices, credit and debits
- Processing customer invoices
- Dealing with any queries regarding invoicing
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set;
- You must be confident in using Microsoft packages and be able to learn new systems
- You will be highly organised and be happy working in a team and on an individual basis
- Experience within finance administration
The company are offering a competitive salary between £18000 and £21000 and a great working environment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.