Receptionist (9am to 5.30pm) Salary £18,000-£20,000 Would you describe yourself as warm, friendly and a natural "people person"? If so, our client would love to...
Tate are seeking a Receptionist / Site Host to join a leading organisation based in Leicester. You must be well presented, confident and have exceptional communication skills. This is a permanent opportunity paying £17,853 per annum working 37.5 hours per week. Please note that the successful candidate must have the flexibility to work evenings and weekends.
- Answering all incoming calls using a switchboard, transferring the call and taking messages
- Greeting and making a personal introduction to all appointed customers
- Liaising with external companies to order all breakfasts, lunches and dinner when required for meetings
- Diary management, booking meeting rooms and assisting with travel/hotel bookings
- Assisting with secretarial duties such as typing letters, mail distribution and filling documentation
- Setting up conference calls and arranging meeting rooms as required
- Preparing rooms for users within the sites
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office & Outlook
- Provide administration support, dealing with petty cash and ordering provisions
- Full UK Driving licence and must have your own vehicle as you will be travelling to various sites across the midlands
- Previous experience within a Reception/Hospitality role
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- High standard of professional appearance
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.