Customer Service Advisors £18,000 City Centre location If you are the sort of person who genuinely cares about doing well within your role and...
Tate are seeking Outbound Customer Service Advisors to join a leading service delivery centre based in Leicester. The successful applicant must have a passion of delivering a first class customer experience to ensure that the customers are receiving a high level of care and service.
- Outbound calls to existing customers regarding renewals, service plans and response to marketing literature.
- Dealing with customer enquiries for service and vehicle repairs in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Up-selling service related products and increasing the retention rates.
- Contacting customers in regards to marketing campaigns and special promotions.
- Excellent telephone manner and effective communication skills.
- Experience is not necessary therefore this role would suit a candidate who has a background in, retail, hospitality, health and beauty or food and beverages.
- Ability to prioritise and organise.
- Positive attitude and a flexible team player.
Salary & Benefits:
- Working hours: Monday - Friday between 09:00am - 18:00pm (on different shift patterns)
- Hourly rate, The National Minimum Wage in addition a set bonus structure
- Opportunities for career progression due to recent growth
- Very convenient transport links and free on-site parking
- Positive and energetic office environment
- Incentives, team building days and regular social events
- Discounts in retail stores and rewards based on performance
- An in-depth training program where you will gain all the product knowledge
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.