Project Assistant Colindale Temporary Ongoing £12 £14 per hour Immediate Start We are currently looking for someone to join our Client, a Housing Association...
Nordic/Scandinavian Speaking Personal Assistant
£40,000 - £42,000
Based in Central London
We are seeking a professional, polished, highly competent and capable Personal Assistant to join a well-established and successful global investment bank based in Central London.
Your role will be to support a Dutch MD, several Directors and the wider team of analysts and bankers. You will be on hand to provide highly skilled and accurate administration support across the team and being able to work to deadline and be able to multi-task. The successful individual will need an agile and adaptable mind, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be confident to liaise with senior stakeholders.
Your role will involve the below responsibilities;
- Diary management for the team
- International travel arrangements and producing detailed itineraries
- Organising meetings and minutes for meetings
- Processing expenses
- Supporting the bankers with client calls and having the ability to liaise with HNWI
- Manage client contracts via an inbox
- Any additional adhoc duties which the MD and wider team need support with
The successful candidate
- Must fluently speak a Nordic/Scandinavian language
- Must have experience in Financial services, ideally Investment banking
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must have a proactive and flexible working style
- Attention to detail and have the ability to analyse quickly and efficiently
- Strong Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Professional, flexible and an interchangeable approach
!f you are looking for your next position and want to add value and contribute to a successful organisation with the opportunity to be challenged and potential to progress then please submit your CV today.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.