Administrator, Malmesbury, Temp 3 Months, £12PH Tate have teamed up with a leading British technology company to recruit for a temporary Administrator based in MalmesburyThis...
Tate are working with a Large Public Sector organisation to recruit a Temporary Business Support Officer in their offices in Bristol.
The successful candidate will undertake a wide range of duties and administrative tasks and provide support to the senior PGMDE Business team in the South West, as well as the wider team with a particular emphasis on Financial and HR processes for the Business and Education Support Team.
Experience and Knowledge
- Demonstrable experience of working in an administrative environment and working with computerised data systems
- Understanding of the importance of excellent customer service
- Working knowledge of recruitment
- Demonstrable job-related experience in a similar role
- Excellent working knowledge of creating and / or maintaining and working with databases and spreadsheets to produce reports
- Experience of working as a team with others of varying seniority
- Proven ability of working in a team environment and delivering team objectives
- Experience of drafting briefing papers and correspondence
- Experience of setting up and implementing internal processes and procedures.
- Political awareness
- Experience of maintaining effective and safe storage of paper files complying with records storage protocols and governance requirements, whilst observing safety standards on lifting and handling
- Maintain own diary ensuring it is up to date and relevant access allowed
- Experience of complex diary management (for senior managers)
This role is a temporary position and is working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.