About us, Tate / The Impellam Group are a leading specialist global recruitment consultancy. We are the 2nd largest staffing agency in the UK and...
About usTate / The Impellam Group are a leading specialist global recruitment consultancy. We are the 2nd largest staffing agency in the UK and 6th largest managed service provider in the world, spanning 165 locations worldwide. We are also Investors in People Platinum Standard - less than 1% of companies have been recognised to this standard. Tate has over 30 branches and we have celebrated our 30th anniversary this year.
We have a fantastic role in our King Street branch in Manchester City centre. We work with a variety of businesses in Manchester ranging from start - ups, SME's and PLC's. We work in partnership with some fantastic businesses covering a variety of proffessional contract and permanent roles.
- Want to work for a company where you get rewarded for your hard work?
- Somewhere that provides flexible working?
- Lucrative commission scheme?
- Career progression?
- Want to have autonomy?
- Work in a supportive collaborative environment?
Purpose of the role:
- To generate both clients and candidates and successfully match them to roles and charge a fee for doing so. To provide the best service at all time
Role & Responsibilities
- Research /qualify prospects
- Book visits and build relationships
- Social Media/networking/seminars/Tate guides
- Successfully match candidate to roles
- Manage offer process and track until start date
- Keeping in touch on a regular basis with candidates and clients
- Send Evaluations and act on feedback to enhance service
- Sourcing and attracting candidates
- Building a loyal candidate base by social media, networking, CV searching, job boards and Referrals
- Interviewing and marketing out candidates to suitable companies
- Offer advice to ensure the candidate has every opportunity to demonstrate their strengths
- Fully brief candidates on the roles they are being put forward for
- Coordinate job offers and negotiate terms
- To ensure all administration processes are followed to meet company standards, including Marketing, Candidate Care and Compliance
- Strong level of customer care of relationship building
- Create flair to business
- Sales experience or strong desire to carry out sales activities
- Team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, passion and drive
- Hard working
- Eager to learn and develop their career
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to prioritise own time and work to deadlines
- Good organisation skills
- Values driven
- Resilience and tenacity (Winning Mentality)
- Solutions Orientated
- Sense of Fun
- Honest and Integrity
- Consultative approach
If you are interested please feel free to call the office on 0161 828 5400 or email Ed.Robinson AT tate.co.uk
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.