An opportunity for an experienced Contract Manager/Lawyer to join an International Corporate Organisation based in Luton. Working in an established legal team, this varied role...
Have you recently finished studying and are looking for your first opportunity in the City?
If so, I am currently working on a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for their first/second job after studying. Working in a prestigious family feel clothing outlet in Central London, this role is perfect for someone who is looking to gain experience and be the go to person to help with incoming/outgoing deliveries and stockroom duties. The role is offering a salary of £17,000-£19,000 with working hours of Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm.
- Running mail and packages to relevant recipients
- Restocking hangers and carrier bags from store room to shop floor
- Delivering suits to local clients within walking distance
- Running cloth to relevant cutters upon delivery
- Maintaining order and tidiness of stock room (at least once per week)
- Any other duties as and when needed
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.