An organised Senior Administrator with effective communication skills is required to join a trusted organisation based in Dorchester. The role is working 37.5 hours per...
Tate are recruiting for a HR Administrator on behalf of our Dorchester based client, on a temporary ongoing basis. The role is working from 8:30 - 17:30 Monday to Friday, paying £9.94 per hour.
The role is working within a friendly and established team, duties include:
- Providing HR admin and support to line managers, HR advisors, business partners and all employees
- Supporting the delivery of HR activities
- Providing HR administrative and support tasks to the HR team including setting up meetings, taking minutes, and updating information systems
The ideal candidate will need to have:
- 4 GCSE passes (Grade C / Level 4 or above) to include English and Maths or equivalent
- Previous experience working in an administrative environment
- Competent user of MS office
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
Interested? Please apply or contact one of the temp team on 01202 319922 for more information
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.