Junior Administration Assistant My client is a firm of professional probate genealogists that provide a comprehensive range of support services.The purpose of this role is...
Do you have strong administration skills ? Are you looking for a new challenge ? Our client is looking for a Medical Administrator to join their friendly team in Bourne End.
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Read code data on EMIS Web
- Photocopying, Scanning and Filing documentation
- Inputting patient profiles onto the system,and summarising any relevant notes
- Supporting the clinical staff with general administrative tasks as requested
- Adding bookings onto the system
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to summarise and readcode in EMISWEB
- Valid DBS Check
If you are interested in the above role then APPLY HERE NOW, or you can call Leah on 01189 586 040 to discuss your application confidentially.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.