Tates client offers an excellent working environment with canteen and on-site parking, contributory pension scheme, 25 days holiday (max 28 after 5yrs) and a starting...
Are you available for the next 6 months?
Do you have experience working in a contact centre?
If so... we need you!
Our client, a fast paced and dynamic Head Office based close to Rickmansworth are looking for candidates to join them on a 6 month FTC to support with a high volume of calls.
The main duties will include:
- Taking a high volume of calls from Customers
- Case management through to resolution stage
- Liaising with both customers and internal department to resolve issues
Due to the urgency of this role, we will only consider people with previous call centre/contact centre experience.
The right person for this role:
- Able to commit to 6 months (potential progression to longer term role)
- Clear communication skills by phone and email
- Works well under pressure
- Shifts are Monday to Friday - 08.30am-17.00pm/09.30am-18.00pm to be rotated on a weekly basis
- Onsite parking available
- 6 month FTC paid monthly
- £22,000 annual salary pro rata
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.