Marketing Executive £25k to £30k St Albans, Hertfordshire Are you looking for a position where your creativity will be valued? Tenacious and hungry for...
Marketing and Communications Executive
Our client based in London Bridge are at the very forefront of medical research as they help accelerate the growth of cell and gene therapy within the UK. This opportunity will provide the right candidate to fully take ownership of their written and branded content through the creation of relevant content online such as their website, social media channels and blog posts. The role will also include supporting the wider team and helping draft press releases and managing press enquiries.
- Create original content that is relevant to the sector and industry and publish on multiple platforms including social, website and further marketing collateral
- Manage communications campaigns
- Development of social media content and further development of social media pages such as LinkedIN and Twitter
- Creating relevant articles and blog posts for multi-channel promotion
- Maintaining and developing the website content
- Helping the wider management team in building and putting together Powerpoint presentations and relevant slide decks for events, internal and external use
What you must bring to the role;
- Impeccable written skills and a passion for written content
- Confident and concise communication in both written and verbal communications
- Strong copywriting skills
- Ability to engage with stakeholders of the business with confidence and professionalism
- Previous experience of managing multiple social media platforms and pushing out communications across multiple platforms
- Ideally you will have a passion for life sciences, medicine or further medical research
- Have worked previously within a fast-paced marketing and communications position where you've created cross platform communications and have experience of dealing with a press office
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.