HR AdvisorTemp- £15- £16 per hourCentral Cambridge Are you a HR professional who is looking to actively work in all facets of Human resources? From...
Tate is recruiting for a CIPD3 qualified HR Administrator to provide reliable support to the Head of HR for an award winning and highly credible medium size business in North Hertfordshire.
- Opportunity to work with a varied, respectful workforce
- The business is IIP accredited and very committed to personal development
- People here are committed to the businesses core values and CSR
- Staff feel valued and respect the role they play in the business as a whole
We are looking a proactive, efficient person who is able to build on existing processes and continuously find ways to improve on efficiencies. We would like some previous experience in a HR generalist department too please.
This is a highly confidential role that will encompass:
- New starter and on boarding processes
- Hr database work, record keeping and report generation
- Maintaining HR policies, procedures and legislative requirements
- Training admin, booking and tracking
- Benefits admin
- Minuting ER meetings
- Appraisal and performance review admin
We would expect you be highly competent with MS Office and have some prior HR database experience.
Job prospects here will evolve over time as you increase your working knowledge and skills and demonstrate capability through the business's core competencies. Future qualification support could be available too.
Applications for this role should be made through Tate by using the APPLY button and attaching your current CV.
Shortlisting and first interviews will be made through Tate. Please expect acknowledgement by phone or email in the next 5 working days.
- Client interviews: w/c 7 October
- Start date estimated: Mid November
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.