Tate are working with a leading Financial Services organisation on the Eastern outskirts of Exeter to recruit a Customer Support Advisor to their growing team.The...
Tate are currently recruiting for a Customer Support Coordinator for our well established client on the outskirts of Exeter. The Customer Support Coordinator is responsible for the day to day management of the administration relating to all customer issues, takes ownership of all ongoing customer issues and allocates resources including Customer Service Operatives and contractors.
- Monitor the Customer Service inbox
- Ensure the preparation and issue of the weekly defects report for the each sites as directed by the CSM
- Ensure all relevant documentation is recorded in CRM
- Oversee the work of contractors and report on poor contractor outcomes
- Coordinate the scheduling of work
- Maintaining responsible timescales for customer for any remediation works, and ensure that customers are kept informed throughout any process taking place in their home
The ideal candidate:
- Will have the ability to work independently, prioritise work and take initiative
- Be able to demonstrate efficiency and reliability on previous roles
- Will have the ability to think ahead and forecast customer issues
- Will have great interpersonal, communication and relationship skills
- Will have face to face customer service experience
- Experience within the construction industry would be helpful
The working hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm with an advertised salary of £19000 to £21000.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.