We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join an established company located in Ferndown Industrial Estate, starting immediately. This is a permanent...
Inside Sales Representative - £23,000 -£24,000 Basic - plus a guaranteed bonus and uncapped commission Eastleigh - Languages are highly desirable
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and driven Inside Sales Representative to join a highly successful global organisation and become a key part of their fun and friendly team. You will be responsible for delivering fast, professional and consistent sales and account management support to existing clients as well as prospecting for new clients in the UK markets.
You will need to have the following:
- Strong selling skills to include ease of handling objectives, ability to probe for new opportunities and the ability to close sales
- Previous experience in a busy internal sales environment
- A proven track record of achievement against sales targets
- Acting as a technical source of information to customers
- Manage and control all customer satisfaction issues and ensure they are resolved efficiently
- You must have positive outlook and be a proven problem solver
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise key tasks
- Strong customer focus and a passion for building client relationships and delivering an exceptional service
The office environment is modern and vibrant and the people in it have a real passion for the company and are part of their huge success within the industry.
The company offers excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, free parking, bonus structure and an early finish on a Friday.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.