We are recruiting for a key role as a Financial Controller for a fantastic employer of choice based in the Chessington area. This is a...
We are recruiting for a Financial Accountant for a leading global business based in the Croydon area. This is a 12 month contract with a salary of £50-£55,000 per annum and a great benefits package.
You will be a qualified Accountant and will support financial and management accounting support with financial accounts being your initial start point. You will assist the team in preparing and reviewing consolidated quarterly and annual financial accounts and monthly review of balance sheet reconciliations. You will be working within a collaborative team who offer specialist advice to all areas of the business.
Key areas of responsibility are:
- Assisting in the preparation and review of quarterly and annual consolidated financial accounts for the Group
- Assisting with graph and ratios on the consolidated group quarterly accounts
- Monthly review of balance sheet account reconciliations including intercompany accounts
- Providing support to the Group Financial Accountant on ad hoc tasks
- Involvement in moving to a new ERP system
- Support and mentor staff members
- A qualified accountant ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent
- An excellent communicator and confident in working with senior management
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience of supervising on mentoring
- Ability to work well within a team
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.