Sales Administrator £18k plus benefits St Albans With over 25 years' experience in the servers, storage and IT solutions industry, our client a...
We are recruiting for a Sales Support Executive for a friendly and thriving business based in the Chessington area. This role comes with a salary of £23-£25,000 per annum.
We are looking for someone who is proactive and efficient in their approach and able to build long term relationships with customers. You will be responsible for processing orders, handling queries and ensuring that you help to develop relationships with customers.
Some duties will include:
- Maintaining relationships with customers, potentially attending exhibitions and networking events
- Liaising with customers throughout the order process, converting an enquiry in to an order
- Identifying parts needed from conversations with customers to ensure that the correct products are ordered
- Responding to customers via email and phone in a timely manner
- Ensure that customers are satisfied with the service that they have received
- Check stock levels with customers and inform them of upcoming promotions and circulate any offers via email
- Ensure availability of stock
- Log all calls and activities on the CRM system and update records
- A customer first attitude with excellent communication skills
- A team player with initiative
- Strong commercial awareness
- Solutions orientated
- Reliable, committed and trustworthy
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.