Junior Administration AssistantMy client is a firm of professional probate genealogists that provide a comprehensive range of support services who is seeking a Junior Administration...
My client a high-profile genealogy company based in the city of London is looking for an ambitious junior administrative assistant, paying between £18,000 - £20,000 + an excellent benefit package, to join the hard-working, growing team.
The role will be providing administrative support to the research department as well as the case managers in a timely and professional manner.
The main duties would involve, but are not limited to the following:
- To provide effective and efficient administrative service, including scanning, photocopying and filing, to the team
- To assist managers with written correspondence and report preparation
- To offer telephone answering support
- To pick up and take post when required
- To prepare marketing packs
- To undertake training and development as specified by the Line Manager
The company are looking for an entry level candidate who is looking to develop their career within a professional environment. You will have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken. Good attention to detail and a methodical approach to working. You will have excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to respond to unexpected demands. You will be a great team player, while having the ability to work on personal projects.This is an excellent opportunity for someone to work within an ambitious, growing company that will allow you to grow and develop your current skills. If this is the role for you then please apply directly to the advert or call the Tate office on 02074080424.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.